среда, 16 февраля 2011 г.

Gold Office Accessories

Gold Office Accessories
gold-office-supplies-and-accessories

Today I've rounded up a collection of gold office accessories for a chic workspace. If you're as smitten with all things gold as I am, a few shiny touches are an easy way to dress up a desk. Whether it's traditional office supplies like scissors, paper clips, and staplers, or décor items like trays, candles, and lamps, I love the golden look. Surely I'm not the only one!





Want more? Kate Spade always has the cutest gold office supplies and decor, like these items below...



Which items are your favorite? I'd love to hear how you personalize your workspace! Do you have any favorite stores or sites for office decor and supplies? I can always count on Amazon, West Elm, The Container Store and Crate + Barrel.


Original article and pictures take www.brightandbeautifulblog.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий