вторник, 20 октября 2015 г.

Stylemaster Patricia Matelasse Woven Bedspread Full, White

Stylemaster Patricia Matelasse Woven Bedspread Full, White
Stylemaster Patricia Matelasse Woven Bedspread  Full, White

December 7, 2011


July 24, 2012


February 19, 2011


.


This bedspread is exactly what I was looking for. A plain, simple, white bedspread that would fit my NORMAL sized bed!

-- I am 100% pleased with it!


Some reviewers complained that this spread is polyester. To me that is a positive. -- I have dust allergies, so have to wash my bedspread a couple time a month. The cotton spreads shed lint heavily. This spread is Polyester and didn't do that.


I washed it and it actually didn't shed any lint at all! Also, after washing, and rinsing with fabric softener, it is very soft and comfortable. BTW it actually looked much nicer after it was washed than it did out of the package, as the packing creases dissapeared and the matelasse pattern "puffed up" and became more visible.


For those who have normal sized beds, this is your bedspread! Most spreads these days seem to be made for ultra tall beds. This one isn't. Again, I am 100% PLEASED WITH IT!


.


May 24, 2011


May 16, 2012


May 6, 2012


Original article and pictures take www.amazon.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий