понедельник, 24 ноября 2008 г.

Copper, Coral and Blush Bedroom Update

Copper, Coral and Blush Bedroom Update

I’m super excited about today’s post. I know I say that all the time but I really mean it. This week happens to be my anniversary week. Yup, I can’t believe I have been blogging for two years already. It feels just like yesterday when I clicked the “publish” button for the first time.

There will be giveaways this week. Today there is a $150 gift card to West Elm or Target and on Wednesday I’m having another giveaway.



copper coral and blush bedroom

A couple awesome bloggers teamed up with Coupons.com again to bring you spring trends. Since I have been working on my bedroom in the past posts (you can see it HERE) I decided to add even more touches of spring.





















Bliss at Home

The Chronicles of Home

Dimples & Tangles

A Home Full of Color

The Makerista

Retro Ranch Reno

This, That & Life

brittanyMAKES

Dwellings by Devore

Lacquer & Linen

Primititve & Proper

Sarah M. Dorsey Designs

The Thriftress

The White Buffalo Styling Co.


Make sure to stop back on Wednesday.


Tschüß


(Youleeya)


Original article and pictures take www.cuckoo4design.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий